Android TV Box is a media streaming device from Google. The TV box creates an interactive Android experience on the TV using a ten-foot interface. As the name suggests, it is based on the Android OS. So, now to take advantage of the Android interface on a TV, we have created this post so that users can learn how to Install Mobdro for Android TV Box and use it to enjoy their favorite content.
Android TV Box has been around for 2 years and is also gaining popularity steadily. Mobdro is a great live media streaming app that is available only on the Android platform. It also has some great features and is free to use.
So let’s see how you can install Mobdro on Android TV Box in easy and simple steps. You can find the complete method in the next section.
Install Mobdro for Android TV Box
One of the main features of the Android TV Box is that you can install and use Android apps after connecting it to your TV. It has a lot of other features but we aren’t here to talk about that. We must see what the installation of the Mobdro app requires to get it working on an Android TV Box. Here are the steps.
- Turn on your Android TV Box and then connect it to your TV.
- It will start up and then you will be able to see the home screen.
- Find the Settings option by scrolling down on the screen or by searching for it.
- Once you find it, open it. Scroll down and click on the “Security and Restrictions” option.
- Flip on the switch beside the Unknown Sources option to turn it on.
- This will enable you to install third-party apps. Tap OK on the pop-up to complete the process.
- Go back to the home screen and open any of the browsers that you have. Though, I would recommend Google Chrome.
- Enter this link in the URL Box and hit “Enter”; https://mobdroappguide.com/mobdro.apk
- This will automatically download the latest version of the Mobdro App on your Android TV Box.
- Once the download is complete, go to the Downloads folder in the File Manager.
- Click on the Mobdro for Android TV Box APK file that we just downloaded.
- It will start the installation of the App on the TV Box. Allow the permissions that it asks and click “Install”.
After the installation is complete, click the Open button to launch the app on your TV via the Android TV Box. That completes the Mobdro for Android TV Box Installation process.
Once you start using Mobdro for Android TV Box, you would be able to watch a lot of channels on your TV. There are genre-specific channels like Horror, Comedy, and the like. You can watch different Shows with episodes playing back to back. You can also watch Gaming Streams, News, Sports, etc.
With this, we have finished explaining how to Install Mobdro on Android TV Box. Now it’s up to you to stick to the steps in order to install the app. If you need more info and help and how to install the app, then you can go to MobdroAppGuide.